Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport is an international airport serving the city of Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. The airport is located at Sonegaon, 8 km South-West of Nagpur. The airport covers an area of 1355 acres. In 2005, it was named after B. R. Ambedkar, the chief architect of the Indian Constitution.
Hotels near Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Treebo Trip Ivory House- 1.7km
- Treebo Trend Chalets- 0.8km
- Treebo Trip Corona House- 3.6km
- SS House- 1.2km
- Hotel Adi- 1.0km
Places to visit near Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, previously known as Sahar International Airport, is the primary airport serving Mumbai, India.
022 6685 1010
Hotels near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Aviserve Lounge- 0.1km
- JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar Airport- 0.4km
- Hyatt Residency Mumbai International Airport- 0.5km
- The Lalit Mumbai Airport- 0.5km
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel- 0.6km
Places to visit near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Spa by JW- It is 1.8km far from the airport. You can visit there anytime from 8 am to 4 am to get the most relaxing experience.
- Jaya He GVK New Museum- Take out a few minutes to travel a distance of 0.8km and view the history of the country.
- Phoenix Market city- Just 2.5km from the airport, it is truly a shopper’s paradise. It is the one destination when it comes to entertainment, dining and shopping in the city.
- Prithvi Theatre- This place has some amazing plays and performances for you. If you have some spare time, you can visit this place as it is only 4.6km away.
- Flight for Fantasy- For the first time in India, you will be able to fulfil your dream to fly. It is 24km from Mumbai Airport.
There are well-equipped Airport Medical centres that can be visited for any sort of health services. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries.
Mangalore International Airport serves the coastal city of Mangalore, India. It is one of the only two international airports in Karnataka and it is the second busiest airport in Karnataka.
0824 222 0422
Hotels near Mangalore International Airport, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Hotel BMS- 8.6km
- Ginger Mangalore- 8.8km
- Hotel Abhiman Residency- 10.2km
- The Ocean Pearl- 11.4km
- Goldfinch Mangalore- 11.1km
Places near Mangalore International Airport, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Kateel Shri Durgaparameshwari Temple- It is a wonderful temple and just 9.3km from the airport. The ambience there is excellent with graceful deity.
- Pilikula Nisargadhama- It is 5.3km from the airport and you will get to enjoy boating, fish aquarium, and botanical garden, all at one place.
- Tannirbhavi Beach- 9.7km from the airport, this beach is really good and there are a variety of seafood available. You can visit there in the evening to watch the sunset.
- Panambur Beach- Panambur beach has Jet ski rides, camel rides for kids, boating, Dolphin viewing, Food stall, ice-cream, etc., and the distance is just 9.8km from the airport.
- City Centre Mall- 11.7km from the airport, this place has lots of stores for shopping, good food, movie theatre, and everything for all age groups under one roof.
There are a number of famous hospitals and clinics near the airport that serves during the emergency hours. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to contact us any time.
Chaudhary Charan Singh international airport is running in the city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is positioned in the Amausi area and was formerly known as Amausi Airport. Then it was renamed after Chaudhary Charan Singh, the fifth prime minister of India.
Uttar Pradesh 226009
0522 243 4914
Hotels near Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Silvete Hotel- 0.8km
- Novotel- 0.9km
- India Awadh- 0.8km
- Fortune Park Bbd- 1.1km
- Levana- 0.7km
Places to explore near Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Bara Imambara- Bara imambara is popularly known as ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’. A good architect work built by asaf ud daulla in 1784, the building is 12.1km from the airport and has been built in such a way that a very slow sound can also be heard on the opposite side.
- Hazratganj- It is an iconic shopping centre, well-known for its ethnic wear shops, high-end restaurants as well as street shops. 11.7 km from the airport, this place has vibes of Connaught place of Delhi.
- Janeshwar Mishra Park- 15km from the airport, this park is well-equipped with boating area, kids play area, open gym, cycling track, jogging track, fountains etc.
- Ada Chikan- If you are in Lucknow, you cannot ignore the Chikankari work. Just 11.6km from the airport, this shop has breath-taking chikankari designs on the finest fabrics.
- Chowk- It is 11.8 km from the airport and the best place to have the tastiest ‘Malai Paan’. Along with this, you will also get to eat amazing kebab, chole bathure, etc.
There are best and reputed hospitals available near the airport in case there is any medical emergency. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries or concerns regarding the same.
Calicut International Airport is an international airport that runs between the cities of Kozhikode and Malappuram. The airport was inaugurated on 13 April 1988. It is located in Karipur, 28 km from Kozhikode and 25 km from Malappuram.
Calicut Airport P.O,
0483 271 9491
Hotels near Callicut International Airport, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Structural Homes- 0.8km
- Structural Homes-Malanad- 5.5km
- Le Moshe Inn- 7.4km
- Calicut Gate-10.5km
- The Redbell Residency- 0.5km
Places to visit near Callicut International Airport, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Guruvayur Temple- It is located in Guruvayoor Trissur district at a distance of 7.1km from the airport. This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and most of the people from South India visit this temple.
- Nilambur Teak Museum- 8.6km from the airport, this museum has multiple parks such as butterfly garden, numerous trees and plants and much more. This place also has historical value.
- Mini Ooty- This place is 10.6km from the airport and it is popular for its huge hills and scenic views. The climate is same as Ooty and you will see the real greenery there.
- Ponnani Juma Masjid (Makkah of Kerala Muslims)- This Masjid was established in 1510 by Muslim Spiritual leader Zainudhin Makhdum. This Masjid was known as the Mecca of Kerala Muslims. As per the historian William Logan, this mosque was constructed in 925 Hijrah and it was once the centre of Islamic education for Kerala’s Muslim community.
- Jellyfish Water sports- It is one of the first water sports clubs in Kerala and offers a unique experience of watercraft like Kayak, Stand Up Paddle, Sails, and Canoes. It offers Eco-friendly water sports activities such as Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand-up paddling, Sailing, Indoor wall climbing and more.
There are many super speciality hospitals near the Calicut airport, hence medical emergencies are not a problem. For further queries and questions, feel free to contact us whenever you want.
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose is an international airport located in Kolkata, India. It is serving the Kolkata metropolitan area and is located 17 kilometres from the city centre and 75 kilometres from the border with Bangladesh.
West Bengal 700052
033 2511 8036
Best Hotels near Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Babul- 0.6km
- Celesta- 3.1km
- The Fern Residency Kolkata- 3.4km
- The Majestic Suites- 3.3km
- Holiday Inn Kolkata Airport- 2.8km
Places to visit near Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Eco-Tourism Park- You will get to see replicas of seven wonders, Mask park, rose garden, musical fountain, Mist garden, tropical gardens, Rain garden, Butterfly fountain, rose garden, and replica of Eiffel Tower. It is very big and you will need good amount of time to cover the entire area. It is 4.3km from the airport.
- Eden Gardens- With a seating capacity of 66,000, it is the largest cricket stadium of India. There is excellent outfield, beautiful ambience, passionate spectators are the reasons that it is the dream playground of all international cricketers. From airport, it is at a distance of 12.4km.
- City Centre, New Town- If you are looking for a mall near the airport, this one is 3.3km from the airport. A big mall that has so many branches and it offers nice place to hang out, eat and shop altogether.
- Pareshnath Jain Temple- It has assortments of mirrors, real gold, semi-precious stones as well as pottery imported in 19th century from Brussels, Italy, etc. This place is heaven on earth if you want to practice meditation and is located 10km from the airport.
- Howrah Bridge- 13.3km from the airport, this is a bridge over the Hooghly River. It is one of its kind and look magnificent during the day and even better at night. It was retitled as ‘Rabindra Setu’ after the great Bengali Poet Rabindranath Tagore.
There are famous hospitals as well that are known for providing top-class medical services. If you need any further information, feel free to contact us at any moment.
Cochin International Airport is the airport that is operating in the city of Kochi, Kerala, India.
0484 261 0115
Hotels near Cochin International Airport, Kochi, Kerala
- Hotel Royal Wings- 0.0km
- Flora Airport Hotel- 1.0km
- Lotus 8- 1.1km
- Spicy Hotel and Apartment- 1.4km
- Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport- 1.4km
Places to visit near Cochin International Airport, Kochi, Kerala
- Vadakkunnathan temple- It is an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva at Thrissur, Kerala. You will see mural paintings from various episodes of Mahabharata inside the temple. The temple has been declared as a National Monument by India under the AMASR act.
- Thattekad bird sanctuary- This bird sanctuary covers an area of barely 25 km square. It is the first bird sanctuary in Kerala. Thattekkad means flat forest and it is an evergreen low-land forest situated amid the branches of Periyar River.
- Cherai Beach- Cherai Beach is a beach located on the northern side of Vypin Island. It is one of the most visited beaches in the state and is situated at around 25 km from downtown Kochi and 20 km from Cochin International Airport.
- Chimmony wildlife sanctuary- Chimmini Wildlife sanctuary is an endangered area located along the Western Ghats of Thrissur District of Kerala state in India. It is home to a plethora of rare flora and fauna.
- Greenix Village- It is a spectacular cultural centre located in Fort Cochin in Kerala. The cultural centre has two theatres that showcase a number of Kerala dance forms such as Kathakali, Mohiniattam and Koodiyattam. The village also features a Kalaripayattu Training Centre, a curio shop and a book shop.
There are medical facilities in case you meet an unfortunate situation, you can contact us anytime.
Jaipur International is the main airport in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. This Airport has been acknowledged as the World’s Best Airport in the category of 2 to 5 million passengers per annum for 2015 & 2016 as per the Airports Council International.
0141 255 0623
To stay near the airport, there are several good options that include:
- Hotel The Fern- 2.2km
- Vrisa- 2.2km
- Hotel Clarion Bella Casa- 1.9km
- Raj Villa- 0.8km
Places to visit near Jaipur International Airport, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Jhalana Panther Safari- 3.5km from the airport, you will get the opportunity to experience and see the history of Jaipur. You will also get the comfort of sitting in an open car and experience the breath-taking view of the sunset from the highest point in Jaipur.
- Birla Mandir Temple- This temple is 8km from the airport and is constructed & maintained by the Birla Charitable Trust. It is very beautifully decorated in the evening with lights.
- Patrika Gate- There is huge architecture with beautiful paintings, hence it is a favourite destination for every photographer. You need to cover the 2.3km from the airport to visit this place.
- Clay Botik-Pottery and Ceramics Studio- This place is best to have fun for every age group and you will get something new to learn. The place is just 2.7km from the airport and the best way to utilise your spare time.
- World Trade Park Pvt. Ltd- This is one of the biggest malls to visit in Jaipur and is located at a distance of 3.6km from the airport. Everything from food to branded clothes is available here.
Medical services are available in abundance near the Jaipur airport. There are well-established medical institutions available and if you have any questions, call us.
Rajiv Gandhi, an international airport serves Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana. It is located in Shamshabad, 24 kilometres to the south of Hyderabad. The airport is operated by GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, which is a public-private venture.
040 6654 6370
Best Hotels near Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Novotel Hyderabad Airport- 2.8km
- Royal Plaza- 5.9km
- Ritesh Grand- 6.2km
- Hotel Palm International- 5.9km
- Oyster Transit Hotels- 6.0km
For sight-seeing and tourism purpose, Hyderabad has so much to offer and some of the best have been listed below:
- Marco Polo- You can enjoy an outstanding evening at just 0.4km from the airport in the atmospheric ambience of Marco Polo. It is a tribute to one of the world’s greatest adventurers, Marco Polo. Here you will get an excellent collection of finest wines, malts, cognacs and other cocktails and snacks.
- Jalavihar Water Park- 1.9km from the airport, this is the best place for summer to have fun. The water games will give you good playtime and you will also get food and snacks at a reasonable rate.
- Balkampet Yellamma Temple- It is just 1.4km from the airport and it is famous for Bonalu festival in Telangana region. This place is always crowded with people who give offerings to the goddess yellamma.
- Golconda Fort- It is an excellent historic place with superb scenic beauty. You can click extraordinary pictures here and the special attraction is its Sound and Light show in the evening. It is just 3.4km far from international airport.
- Hayat Bakshi Begum Mosque- This place holds great importance in history and is just 1.3km far from the airport. You will get to know a lot about the history here.
For medical visits, there are a number of reputed hospitals in the close proximity of the airport. You can anytime contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, formerly as ‘Borjhar Airport’ is also known as Guwahati International Airport. It is the prime international airport of the North-Eastern State of India.
0361 284 1909
Hotels near Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport, Guwahati, Assam
- Dekapara Airport Guest House- 898m
- Kiranshree Grand- 1.3km
- Hotel Aashiyana- 1.4km
- Hotel Airport Nest- 1.2km
- Hotel Kanika Inn- 1.1km
Places to visit near Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport, Guwahati, Assam
- The Saraighat Bridge, Guwahati- Due to the Saraighat Bridge, Guwahati is known as the Gateway to the Northeast. The bridge connects the Northeastern region with the rest of India. The distance is 13km from the airport. It is the first bridge that has been built over the Brahmaputra River with a length of 1492m that makes it one of the longest bridges above water in India.
- Assam State Museum- It shows the unique culture and tradition of the north-eastern state. Located on the southern end of Dighalipukhuri tank, it was constructed in 1940. The museum has several sections like archaeology, iconography, epigraphy as well as numismatics that will let you know the various aspects of Assamese culture.
- Nehru Park- It is located in the heart of the city in Pan Bazar area of Guwahati. In front of the famous century-old Cotton College, this park is beautifully designed and well-maintained. You can get a glimpse of culture and traditions of Assam. There is ample space for kids to play and do activities. All in all, it is a very nice place to hang around.
- Umanada Temple- Located on Peacock Island, it is one of the important temples of Guwahati. The temple is in the middle of Brahmaputra River and is dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva. Every year a large number of devotees visit this temple on the occasion of Shivratri.
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary- It is nestled in the grasslands of Assam which is the house of the Greater Indian One-Horned Rhinoceroses. The land of Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is a wonderful experience for every admirer of nature.
For medical services, there are a number of reputed hospitals and clinics nearby airport. In case you have any queries, you can contact us anytime.