It is an international airport positioned about 16 km west of Siliguri, 45 km away from Jalpaiguri and 65 km away from Darjeeling. These are the cities which the airport mainly serves, at Bagdogra in northern West Bengal, India.
West Bengal 734421
0353 269 8431
The airport is home to multiple outdoor activities. You can enjoy a session of Darjeeling bikes that is 10.2km from the airport.
You can also enjoy adventures unlimited that can be found at a distance of 4.7km from the airport.
Other must-visit places near the airport-
- The Science City (8.2km)- For those interested in Science and Technology, this place is all green and a good place to gain knowledge.
- Bengal Safari (14.8km) – It is considered as the pride of West Bengal. It is a beautiful world where you can spot some of the amazing creatures of wildlife.
- Hong Kong Market (9.8km) – It is the place where you can get everything from cheap electronic items to shoes, from jackets to jewellery.
- Dreamland Amusement Park (7km) – A nice place to spend time with family and friends. You can get a number of exciting rides here.
- Neora Valley National Park (13.1km) – It will offer you a complete jungle trek along with the view of Kanchenjunga range. A thrilling place and make sure you have good trekking skills.
- Darjeeling Toy Train (9.4km) – You can enjoy the toy train of Darjeeling Himalayan Railways and it is a golden opportunity as this toy train has the status of UNESCO world heritage.
Bagdogra also offers a number of good options to stay that include:
- Hotel Jagat- 2km from the airport
- Orbit Hotel- 0.6km
- Hotel Aquarium- 2.3km
- Hotel Oasis- 4.2km
- Sinclairs Siliguri- 9.6km
There is also a proper provision of medical facilities that runs for 24 hours near the Bagdogra airport.
Bagdogra is connected via Air with New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
If you are looking for any further information about the airport, contact us anytime.