This airport is also known by the name of Bhubaneswar Airport and it is the primary airport serving Bhubaneswar, capital of Odisha. It is situated about 4 kilometres from Bhubaneswar railway station and 6 kilometres away from the city centre.
0674 259 6305
Hotels near Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Fortune Park Sishmo- 2.7km
- Hotel Pushpak- 2.8km
- The Royal Midtown-2.3km
- Kalinga Ashok- 2.6km
- Sambit Palace Hotel- 2.7km
Places to visit near Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Dhauli Giri Hills- A serene place near Bhubaneswar, it is just 0.8km from the airport. It is said to be the battle place of Kalinga War.
- Ekamra Kanan- 0.8km from the airport, it is a big park bordering Chandaka wildlife sanctuary and a very popular place for morning walkers.
- Lingaraja Temple- This temple is also very near to the airport (1.7km). It is also the city’s most famous landmark.
- Mukteswara Temple- Every year Mukteswara Dance Festival is organised here by the Odisha government. Just 21.km from the airport, you can have a peaceful time here.
- Museum of Tribal Arts & Artifacts- Cover the distance of 4.6km to see how tribal people used weapons to live their life in a jungle. A collection of their musical instruments and colourful clothes can be seen here.
The airport is also well-equipped in terms of medical facilities as there are a number of hospital in closer connection of the airport. Call us if you have a query in your mind.