Calicut International Airport is an international airport that runs between the cities of Kozhikode and Malappuram. The airport was inaugurated on 13 April 1988. It is located in Karipur, 28 km from Kozhikode and 25 km from Malappuram.
Calicut Airport P.O,
0483 271 9491
Hotels near Callicut International Airport, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Structural Homes- 0.8km
- Structural Homes-Malanad- 5.5km
- Le Moshe Inn- 7.4km
- Calicut Gate-10.5km
- The Redbell Residency- 0.5km
Places to visit near Callicut International Airport, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Guruvayur Temple- It is located in Guruvayoor Trissur district at a distance of 7.1km from the airport. This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and most of the people from South India visit this temple.
- Nilambur Teak Museum- 8.6km from the airport, this museum has multiple parks such as butterfly garden, numerous trees and plants and much more. This place also has historical value.
- Mini Ooty- This place is 10.6km from the airport and it is popular for its huge hills and scenic views. The climate is same as Ooty and you will see the real greenery there.
- Ponnani Juma Masjid (Makkah of Kerala Muslims)- This Masjid was established in 1510 by Muslim Spiritual leader Zainudhin Makhdum. This Masjid was known as the Mecca of Kerala Muslims. As per the historian William Logan, this mosque was constructed in 925 Hijrah and it was once the centre of Islamic education for Kerala’s Muslim community.
- Jellyfish Water sports- It is one of the first water sports clubs in Kerala and offers a unique experience of watercraft like Kayak, Stand Up Paddle, Sails, and Canoes. It offers Eco-friendly water sports activities such as Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand-up paddling, Sailing, Indoor wall climbing and more.
There are many super speciality hospitals near the Calicut airport, hence medical emergencies are not a problem. For further queries and questions, feel free to contact us whenever you want.