Chandigarh Airport serves the U.T. Chandigarh, including Panchkula, Mohali and the Indian states of Punjab, Haryana.
New Civil Air Terminal,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
079 2286 9211
Hotels near Chandigarh International Airport:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Zirakpur- 2.4km
Hotel Kenview- 0.6km
Velvet Clarks Exotica- 2.6km
The Fern Residency- 3.3km
Hotel Turquoise Chandigarh- 3.4km
If you have some spare time with you, you can explore these places near the airport-
- Elante Mall- A place where you can do all the shopping in one place. All premium brands are available there, you can roam, relax or enjoy at fun zone. This place is just 3.9km from Chandigarh airport.
- Gurudwara Nada Sahib- It is a historic as well as religious place near Panchkula, 7.2km from the airport. You will find Ghaggar River on the way. On every 1st of Jan the Gurudwara is decorated with 80K Rose’s.
- Mystery Rooms- Mystery Rooms is a challenging race against the clock and you have to get yourself out of a theme based room before time gets over. There are 4 exciting game rooms from which you can choose. From the airport, it is just 6.2kms away.
- Rock Garden- it is an excellent creation by Sir Nek Chand and a must-visit garden for you in Chandigarh. Just 9.9kms away from airport, this place is created out of waste material.
- Sukhna Lake- At a distance of 8.3km from the airport, this lake is a peaceful place to visit, especially in the early morning. The best place to visit with family and friends, you can also enjoy the boat rides here.
For medical and healthcare services near the airport, you will find a number of reputed hospitals that includes Fortis. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or queries.