Chaudhary Charan Singh international airport is running in the city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is positioned in the Amausi area and was formerly known as Amausi Airport. Then it was renamed after Chaudhary Charan Singh, the fifth prime minister of India.
Uttar Pradesh 226009
0522 243 4914
Hotels near Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Silvete Hotel- 0.8km
- Novotel- 0.9km
- India Awadh- 0.8km
- Fortune Park Bbd- 1.1km
- Levana- 0.7km
Places to explore near Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Bara Imambara- Bara imambara is popularly known as ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’. A good architect work built by asaf ud daulla in 1784, the building is 12.1km from the airport and has been built in such a way that a very slow sound can also be heard on the opposite side.
- Hazratganj- It is an iconic shopping centre, well-known for its ethnic wear shops, high-end restaurants as well as street shops. 11.7 km from the airport, this place has vibes of Connaught place of Delhi.
- Janeshwar Mishra Park- 15km from the airport, this park is well-equipped with boating area, kids play area, open gym, cycling track, jogging track, fountains etc.
- Ada Chikan- If you are in Lucknow, you cannot ignore the Chikankari work. Just 11.6km from the airport, this shop has breath-taking chikankari designs on the finest fabrics.
- Chowk- It is 11.8 km from the airport and the best place to have the tastiest ‘Malai Paan’. Along with this, you will also get to eat amazing kebab, chole bathure, etc.
There are best and reputed hospitals available near the airport in case there is any medical emergency. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries or concerns regarding the same.