Cochin International Airport is the airport that is operating in the city of Kochi, Kerala, India.
0484 261 0115
Hotels near Cochin International Airport, Kochi, Kerala
- Hotel Royal Wings- 0.0km
- Flora Airport Hotel- 1.0km
- Lotus 8- 1.1km
- Spicy Hotel and Apartment- 1.4km
- Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport- 1.4km
Places to visit near Cochin International Airport, Kochi, Kerala
- Vadakkunnathan temple- It is an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva at Thrissur, Kerala. You will see mural paintings from various episodes of Mahabharata inside the temple. The temple has been declared as a National Monument by India under the AMASR act.
- Thattekad bird sanctuary- This bird sanctuary covers an area of barely 25 km square. It is the first bird sanctuary in Kerala. Thattekkad means flat forest and it is an evergreen low-land forest situated amid the branches of Periyar River.
- Cherai Beach- Cherai Beach is a beach located on the northern side of Vypin Island. It is one of the most visited beaches in the state and is situated at around 25 km from downtown Kochi and 20 km from Cochin International Airport.
- Chimmony wildlife sanctuary- Chimmini Wildlife sanctuary is an endangered area located along the Western Ghats of Thrissur District of Kerala state in India. It is home to a plethora of rare flora and fauna.
- Greenix Village- It is a spectacular cultural centre located in Fort Cochin in Kerala. The cultural centre has two theatres that showcase a number of Kerala dance forms such as Kathakali, Mohiniattam and Koodiyattam. The village also features a Kalaripayattu Training Centre, a curio shop and a book shop.
There are medical facilities in case you meet an unfortunate situation, you can contact us anytime.