Coimbatore International Airport is aiding the city of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. It is positioned at Peelamedu, about 12 km from the centre of the city.
Civil Aerodrome Post,
Tamil Nadu 641014
For tourists from abroad, there are several hotels that you will find near the airport:
- The Arcadia- 1.5km
- Fairfield by Marriott Coimbatore- 0.9km
- Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur- 2.4km
- Royal Chambers- 1.7km
- Kr Residency- 1.2km
Places to visit near the airport
- Codissia Trade Fair Complex- It is a huge complex 2.4km from the airport. You can acquire help regarding business development. It also arranges exhibitions to display business projects that will give you industrial exposure.
- Iskon Coimbatore- It is near the Codissia trade fair complex and 1.4km from the airport. A small temple but a well maintained one, Iskon temple is a peaceful place for gaining spiritual balance.
- Coimbatore Airport Spa- It is one of the best spa centres in Coimbatore. There are therapists who will nurture your body as well as mind and bring out the inner spirit. From the airport, you can walk down to the spa as it is just 1.2km.
- Siruvani Falls and Dams- the Siruvani falls and the dam supplies drinking water to Coimbatore town is situated at a distance of 2.3km from the airport in Palakkad district of Kerala.
- Fun City Mall- It is at a distance of 3.6km from the airport and you can easily find eateries there or shop from the essential stores there.
The airport has also some hospitals connected to it where you can visit for any sort of check-up or medical emergency. If you want any help, contact us anytime.