Gaya Airport is also known as Bodhgaya Airport. It is a public airport serving Gaya, Bihar, India. This airport is 12kms South-West of Gaya and 5kms away from the temple city of Bodhgaya. I0074 is also known as Gautama Buddha’s place of enlightenment.
0631 221 0129
Hotels to Stay
If you are looking for a place to stay near Gaya Airport, here are some suggestions:
Oaks Bodhgaya- 4.9km
Maha Bodhi Hotel, Resort and Convention Centre- 4.8km
Hotel the Imperial- 3.4km
Hotel Pyara Palace- 3.4km
Hotel Orchid Bodhgaya- 6.2km
For tourism purpose, you can visit any of the places that lie in the close proximity of the airport-
- Mahabodhi Temple- It is one of the ancient and most important shrines of India. Located at Bodhgaya, it is at a distance of 7.2km from the Gaya airport. There you will get the vibe of goodness and God and a peaceful place to chant the name of God.
- Bodhi Tree- This place is surrounded by Ancient Architecture beauty and a sacred place to visit. The distance is just 7.3km from the airport, so if you enough time with you, you must consider visiting this place.
- Royal Bhutan Monastery- There you will see clay carvings on the interior walls that portray different aspects of the Buddhist culture. You can easily travel to this place from the airport as it is about 7.2kms far.
- Great Buddha Statue- A huge Buddha statue having beautiful architecture along with scenic surroundings is located at 7.km from Gaya airport. However, it is closed from 12-12, so make sure to keep a note of that.
- Vishnupad Temple- The temple was built as a dedication to Lord Vishnu. It has a 40cm long footprint of Lord Vishnu enclosed by silver plates. Just 7.3km from the airport and you will be able to see the amazing view from your eyes.
For the provision of medical and health care services, there are a number of reputed hospitals and medical clinics that are open round the clock. If you have something to ask, you can contact us freely.