Indira Gandhi International Airport is the key aviation hub of Delhi, India. The airport covers an area of 5,106 acres. It is situated in Palam, 15 km south-west of the New Delhi railway station.
0124 337 6000
Hotels near the Indira Gandhi Airport
- Roseate House- 2.2km
- Ibis New Delhi Aerocity-2.5km
- Radisson Blu Plaza- 2.5km
- Red Fox Hotel- 2.3km
- Novotel New Delhi Aerocity Hotel- 2.5km
For the sight-seeing purpose, there are so many things you can visit and enjoy near IGI Airport:
- Plaza Premium Lounge- It is the best place to chill and relax before a flight. The food and beverages are of premium quality and you will get many choices. It is 0.1km from the IGI Airport.
- Skyhigh India- It is India’s first international skydiving drop zone, at a distance of 0.1km from the airport. If you want to talk to the blue skies, it is the best place to visit if you are on your trip to India via New Delhi.
- India Gate- India Gate is a war memorial located at the Rajpath, at a distance of just 12km from the airport. You can also book a ride to visit all the great places that this place holds. ‘Amar Jawan Jyoti’ was built under the India Gate after the Indo-Pakistani war in the year 1971 as reverence to all the soldiers who died in the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- Qutub Minar- Qutub Minar is another must-visit place in Delhi and the distance is just 13km from the airport. It is a minaret and a UNESCO World Heritage site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi.
- Red Fort- It is another historic fort in the city of Delhi, 17kms from the airport. Every year on Independence Day, the Prime Minister hoists the Indian flag at the main gate of the fort as well as delivers a speech.
New Delhi is also known for its top-quality medical facilities, that is why a large number of people visit here for their treatment. Be it Fortis or AIIMS, you can expect world-class treatment in the top Delhi hospitals. If there is any query regarding this, you can definitely contact us.