Jaipur International is the main airport in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. This Airport has been acknowledged as the World’s Best Airport in the category of 2 to 5 million passengers per annum for 2015 & 2016 as per the Airports Council International.
0141 255 0623
To stay near the airport, there are several good options that include:
- Hotel The Fern- 2.2km
- Vrisa- 2.2km
- Hotel Clarion Bella Casa- 1.9km
- Raj Villa- 0.8km
Places to visit near Jaipur International Airport, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Jhalana Panther Safari- 3.5km from the airport, you will get the opportunity to experience and see the history of Jaipur. You will also get the comfort of sitting in an open car and experience the breath-taking view of the sunset from the highest point in Jaipur.
- Birla Mandir Temple- This temple is 8km from the airport and is constructed & maintained by the Birla Charitable Trust. It is very beautifully decorated in the evening with lights.
- Patrika Gate- There is huge architecture with beautiful paintings, hence it is a favourite destination for every photographer. You need to cover the 2.3km from the airport to visit this place.
- Clay Botik-Pottery and Ceramics Studio- This place is best to have fun for every age group and you will get something new to learn. The place is just 2.7km from the airport and the best way to utilise your spare time.
- World Trade Park Pvt. Ltd- This is one of the biggest malls to visit in Jaipur and is located at a distance of 3.6km from the airport. Everything from food to branded clothes is available here.
Medical services are available in abundance near the Jaipur airport. There are well-established medical institutions available and if you have any questions, call us.