Kempegowda is an international airport in the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is spread over 4,000 acres and is located about 40 kilometres near the village of Devanahalli.
1800 425 4425
You can stay in any of the top hotels near the airport:
- Taj Bangalore- 0.5km
- Adyar Ananda Bhavan Hotel- 3.7km
- Royal Lotus View- 5.8km
- Shivas Galaxy Hotel- 6.7km
- Hotel Presidency-6.6km
If you are interested in sight-seeing, there are a number of places near the airport to visit:
- Plaza Premium Lounge- Here you will get good service, variety of food, hospitality with modern seating facilities. It is only just 0.5km from the airport.
- Goravanahalli Maha Lakshmi Temple- It is located near Tumkur at a distance of 2.1km from the airport. It is the Mahalakshmi temple that provides free lunch for all the followers.
- Devanahalli Fort- Devanahalli Fort, is known for being Tipu Sultan’s birth-place, is located at a distance of 5.7km of the Bangalore Airport, off NH7.
- Extreme Karts and Adventure- Rides and Go Kart lovers can get one of the best tracks in Bangalore. You can enjoy the Go Kart rides and there are multiple other attractions as well.
In case of medical emergencies, there are a number of top multispecialty hospitals near the airport. Aster Clinic is one of the recently opened clinics to offer health care services to its patients. For any sort of queries or doubts, you can get in touch with us anytime.