Rajiv Gandhi, an international airport serves Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana. It is located in Shamshabad, 24 kilometres to the south of Hyderabad. The airport is operated by GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, which is a public-private venture.
040 6654 6370
Best Hotels near Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Novotel Hyderabad Airport- 2.8km
- Royal Plaza- 5.9km
- Ritesh Grand- 6.2km
- Hotel Palm International- 5.9km
- Oyster Transit Hotels- 6.0km
For sight-seeing and tourism purpose, Hyderabad has so much to offer and some of the best have been listed below:
- Marco Polo- You can enjoy an outstanding evening at just 0.4km from the airport in the atmospheric ambience of Marco Polo. It is a tribute to one of the world’s greatest adventurers, Marco Polo. Here you will get an excellent collection of finest wines, malts, cognacs and other cocktails and snacks.
- Jalavihar Water Park- 1.9km from the airport, this is the best place for summer to have fun. The water games will give you good playtime and you will also get food and snacks at a reasonable rate.
- Balkampet Yellamma Temple- It is just 1.4km from the airport and it is famous for Bonalu festival in Telangana region. This place is always crowded with people who give offerings to the goddess yellamma.
- Golconda Fort- It is an excellent historic place with superb scenic beauty. You can click extraordinary pictures here and the special attraction is its Sound and Light show in the evening. It is just 3.4km far from international airport.
- Hayat Bakshi Begum Mosque- This place holds great importance in history and is just 1.3km far from the airport. You will get to know a lot about the history here.
For medical visits, there are a number of reputed hospitals in the close proximity of the airport. You can anytime contact us if you have any questions or concerns.