Indian Business Visa: For Expanding Your Business In India
India is not only big in population but it has many other mind-boggling aspects such as an unmatched diversity in language and geography. Also, having three biggest cities from the list of top ten mega-cities, makes India perfect to begin any sort of business or fetching manpower. Another favorable fact is its vast portion of the young population. Nowadays, many foreign agencies and multinational companies are aiming for India to start their business. However, foreigners need to have a business visa that permits them to pursue their professional activities within the country. India business visa is high in demand and thus the government of the country has made it simple to attain a business visa online. Anyone who wants to travel to India for business or professional deal can attain electronic India visa by filling an application form online. Though e-Visa is meant for short visits but perfect for those who are planning a trip for a couple of days.
Indian e-Visa for Business provides permission to the non-Indian travelers to stay in India for a short time-span in which they can expand their business or represent their foreign corporation in India to improve their relationship with Indian companies.
What Are the Uses of Indian Online Business Visa?
With this electronic visa, you can’t perform the activities other than the specified ones. So, for recreational activities or medical purpose, you need a separate e-Travel or e-Medical visa respectively. The e-Business Indian Visa can be issued only for the below-given purposes:
- For business or workshop meetings
- To start a venture whether its industrial or business one
- For attending or giving the lectures under GIAN (Global Initiative for Academic Network)
- For recruiting manpower from India
- For the purpose of trade, sales or purchase.
- For attending exhibitions, business or trade fairs
E-Conference Visa: A Specialized Form
E-conference visa can is meant to support an e-Business visa. Those who are not going to perform in commercial activity but planning to visit India only for the workshops, international seminars, and conferences. To get the Indian e-visa one need to present the invitation letter from any government authority, Non-government organizations, UN, special agencies and any government Ministry or UT administrations. A single entry allows the stay of 30 days from the date of arrival. For one e-conference visa, only on entry is allowed. Do not forget to fill the arrival/departure card while entering or leaving the country respectively.
There is no hassle associated with the process of visa application if you lie under the eligibility criteria. Here is the criterion which you need to fulfill:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months at least from the date of arrival.
- The two blank pages for stamping are required
- You need to carry the same passport which you used while applying
- The traveler should be able to handle the expenses
- Every applicant need to have an individual passport
What Are the Documents Required to Apply for An Online Visa:
India business visa requirements are listed here below, have a close look:
- The scanned copy of passport Bio page on which the photo and personal details should be clearly visible.
- The digitally scanned photograph of required specifications. The format for the image will be PDF, PNG, or JPEG format and cannot exceed the limit 3 MB
- A copy of the business card.
- A photograph of the applicant must not be older than 6 months.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account to check out.
Important note: Applicant’s colorful photo taken before the 6 Months will not be considered, so try to attach the recent photograph with a white or plain background. Make sure you have all the original copies of the documents with you. Also, once you receive the visa, do not forget to print a copy of it as you need to show it on seaports and airports in India. These are the business visa requirements, which you must not miss to fulfill.
How to Apply for e-Business Visa for India
Once you are ready with all the mentioned documents, the process won’t take much time for the completion. In the next step, you need to fill the application form. In order to apply for electronic Indian Visa, you can refer to www.e-Visaindiaonline.com website and fill the e-Visa online application. After that, submit the online application and get your Business Visa for India on your email you have provided at the time applying.
In the form, all you require is to fill the basic information and attach the necessary documents. The entire process will take a few minutes, unlike the traditional visa process which takes days for the same process.
How Long Does It Take to Get A Business Visa to India?
It takes a while to get your online business visa in your hand as there are millions of visitors who apply for e-Visa on daily basis and thus, you need to wait for your turn. But if you have an urgent requirement, the urgent e-Visa can be applied. Let’s unveil the processing time and duration for both normal and urgent visas:
It takes 4-7 days to get an e-Business visa. The normal processing is perfect if you have at least a week to wait for. So, if you have applied several days before the trip, normal processing is what you can go for. Just fill the form, sit and relax for getting it approved and within a week you will get your visa. The normal e-Visa can be applied simply by choosing “Normal processing” under the column of “Application Type”.
Business people often need to travel on an urgent basis as we all know business can’t wait. In cases when you don’t have 4-7 days to wait for, apply for the urgent business visa of India and you will get your visa in your hand within 24-72 hours. The processing fee may vary for the “Same Day” Business Visa but it is suitable for those who don’t have enough time to wait. Make sure your date of traveling must be after 72 hours from the time you are applying for the visa. To apply for the urgent e-business visa, you need to select “Urgent Processing (within 72 hours)” in the application form by clicking one-visaindiaonline
Various Nationalities are allowed to apply for e-Business Visa for India. There are 167 countries including Canada, U.S., Russia, Australia, Malaysia and many other countries around the world who are permitted to apply Indian Visa for Business Online. See the complete list of approved nationalities
What are the Authentic Airports for Entrance?
You can only get entry from 28 Designated Airports including Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam and 5 Designated Seaports including (Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai).
Limitation of Electronic Business Visa for India
Some of the limitations of Visa Validations are listed here.
- The Validity of this electronic visa is 1 year from the date it is approved for the individual from other countries to India.
- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online for Business Visa once in a year.
- Multiple entries are allowed both for Indian e-Tourist Visa and Business Visa which means that an Individual can visit India multiple times in a year.
- It is non-transferable and non-extendable which means one cannot extend the days to stay in India in any case after the limited time of 90 Days per visit. But in the exceptional cases of US, UK, Japan, and Canada citizens, the stay periods last up to 180 days.
- An individual from the restricted country cannot place candidature.
When you have successfully registered yourself for Indian e-Visa for Business, then you will receive an email with your e-Visa, now you can travel to India. Just take a print out of your Visa and make it available with your Passport at the Emigrating Counter.
What are the Benefits?
One has many benefits of having this e-Visa is like he/she has the opportunity to expand his/her business internationally and can earn great profits. Moreover, it also makes your business trip to India safer and more convenient.
Scope of Business in India:
The government of India has made it easier to start a business venture in India. Also, you will be fully supported to expand your business model in the country. This country has achieved seventh place in the list of largest economies worldwide and the GDP of $20,494,100 million in 2018. Also, India has ranked top third country on the basis of PPP (Purchasing power parity). The economic growth of India has increased by 7 percent in the last two decades. To everyone’s surprise, India has topped China as the fastest growing economy since 2014.
Top 10 Wealthiest States of India As GDP Rate Are:
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.27.96 lakh Crore
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.17.25 lakh Crores
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.15.88 Lakhs Crores
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.15.79 lakh Crores
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.14.96 lakh Crore
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.13.14 lakhs Crore
- Andhra Pradesh – GDP 10.49 lakh Crore
- Telangana – GDP Rs.9.87 lakh Crore
- Kerala – GDP Rs.8.75 lakh Crore
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.8.40 lakh Crore
Why Invest in India?
The country is reaching at the top with a fast pace and the impeccable economic growth of the country is the biggest reason why one should plan business in India. Some other major benefits of investing in India are:
- Highest saving rates
- A youthful population with a low dependency ratio
- The continuously improving status in the global market.
- You can easily get Indian Business online Visa for a short period
India provides a guarantee of profit in a number of industries and most beneficial out of them are textile, tourism, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, steel, and education& training. Also, the software and technology market is booming with a lightning speed due to technically-sound Indian brains.
Most of the biggies like Microsoft, Google, Adobe and Infosys are preferring to hire Indians due to low-cost labor and their unmatched intelligence and knowledge of the IT market.
If you want to know more facts and stats before taking an initiative, go to investindia and this Indian government website will clear all your doubts.
To get help regarding e-Business Visa for India, there are many recognized third parties available.
Where to Get Help From?
If you are a beginner and planning to establish a business in India, you can visit the government website that will be a comprehensive guide to every startup owner who is coming from foreign to India.investindia
The website will guide you with all the essential aspects you need to consider before starting the business or trade. Also, you will get country-wise support that makes it easier to understand the things regarding the Indian marketplace.
The major topics for which you can get a detailed guide are:
- Setting up a business in India
- Types of permitted business establishment
- Commencing business in India as LO/BO/PO
- Business’ registration process
- Winding up of business
- Investment opportunities
- Referral Resources
The Considerable Things While You Are in India:
- Though you are probably going to encounter an English speaker in every part of the nation, the labor may not be able to understand. But for this, you will definitely go to find a helping hand. Learning a few local words will increase your comfort.
- Do not expect things to be as fast as in your country, the speed of works and getting things done may vary in India.
- Try to build a familiar relationship with the people as Indians prefer working in a familiar environment
- Invite people in advance before the business meeting.
- Be prepared for last moment cancellations
- You have to respect the religious diversity and avoid work in religious holidays
- Be punctual as it affects a lot
- Try to dress modestly as traditional dresses are more preferred in India.
- Do not disagree bluntly as this way you may lose your face and respect among team members.
So, do not wait and apply for E-Visa for Business in India, as the profit is guaranteed
Need Help 24/7
- E-Tourist visa
- E-Business Visa
- E-Medical Visa
- E-Tourist Visa For UK Citizens
- E-Visa for USA Citizens
- E-Visa for Canadian Citizens
- E-Visa Chinese Citizen
- E-Visa For UAE Citizens
- E-Medical Attendant Visa
- E-Conference Visa to India
- India Visa for Japanese
- India Visa for German
- India Visa for Australian Citizens
- India Visa for French
- India visa for Children
Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply for E-Visa you just need to submit a pre-application form, which is to be completed online.
- After completing E-Visa form within 4-5 business working days, you will get your E-visa along with its status on your E-Mail Id. You just have to take the print out of that form and travel.
- While applying for E-visa you have to upload your photograph and scanned image of biometric page of the passport.
- If you do not have any soft image of passport and Photograph, then you can click the picture from your phone camera or digital camera at your home and then upload in your application.
- You can save and exit from your application at any time and then again re-login by using Temporary application ID.
A: Business Visa is for non-Indian visitors who intend to visit India for the purpose of expanding their business or contact local companies on behalf of companies outside India.
A: It depends on the country of origin for the person applying for e-Business Visa but mostly it takes around 4 to 7 business days for the processing.
A: No, it is not allowed to change the purpose of your visit once you reach India. It is kind of illegal to travel India on a business Visa.
A: The e-Business Visa is valid for one year and the multiple entries are allowed throughout the year.
A: The passport of the applicant must have at least 6 months of validity from the date you wish to arrive in India. And your passport must contain at least two blank pages at the time of applying.)
You are allowed to enter India via 28 designated Airports which are located in Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam and 5 designated Seaports- Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai. However, you can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India.
No, once you have submitted the application to the Indian government, the visa fees are non-refundable.
If any family member of the e-Business Visa holder is going to accompany him on his visit to India, they will need to apply for an Entry Visa.