A Complete Guide on Indian e-Business Visa
Indian e-Business Visa is one such type of official e-Visa which is issued online by the authority of Indian Government. It allows a person to enter twice into India, that means it is Double Entry Visa and can be used a maximum two times in a single year by an individual.
Indian e-Business Visa is provided to those non-Indian visitors who want to visit India intending to expand their business and make contacts on behalf of any company situated outside India.
Eligibility for e-Business Visa India
The eligibility criteria for an individual to fulfill before applying for Indian e-Visa for Business are listed here.
- Passport of the applicant should have at least six months of validity from the date of advent into India and should have at least two vacant pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Applicants should visit India with the same passport with which they applied for Indian e-Visa for Business.
- E-Visa for Business is not permitted to Diplomatic Passport Holders.
- One should have his own passport.
Various Nationalities are allowed to apply for Indian e-Business Visa. There are 161 countries including Canada, U.S., Russia, Australia, Malaysia and many other countries around the world who are permitted to apply for Indian Visa for Business Online. See the complete list of approved nationalities
What are the Authentic Airports for Entrance
With e-Business Visa India, you can only get entry from 25 Designated Airports including ( Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 Designated Seaports including (Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai).
Limitation of e-Business Visa India
Some of the limitations of the Indian e-Visa for Business Validations are listed here.
- The Validity of Indian e-Visa for Business is of 60 days from the arrival date of the individual from other countries to India.
- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online for Indian e-Business Visa before the date of arrival with a period of 120 days.
- The Double Entry Visa is applicable both for Indian e-Tourist Visa and Indian e-Business Visa which means that an Individual could apply for this Visa twice in a year.
- Indian e-Visa for Business is non-transferable and non-extendable which means one cannot extend the days to stay in India in any case after the limited time of 60 Days.
- An individual from the restricted area cannot place candidature for Indian e-Visa for Business.
How to Apply for e-Business Visa India
To apply for e-Business Visa India you can refer to www.e-visaindiaonline.com website and fill the Indian e-Visa online application. After that submit the online application and get your Indian e-Business Visa on your email provided by you at the time of applying for the Visa.
When you have successfully registered yourself for Indian e-Visa for Business, then you will receive an email with your Indian e-Visa for Business, now you can travel to India. Just take a print out of your Visa and make it available with your Passport at the Emigrating Counter at India.
Document required for Indian e-Business Visa
These are some documents required for Indian e-Visa for Business.
- Examined copy of the Bio Page of the passport displaying the photograph of the individual with all the details clearly specified.
- Scanned duplicate of Business Card.
- Applicant’s colorful photo taken in not more than 6 Months and have the standard dimension of 2 inches x 2 Inches.
What are the Benefits
One has many benefits of having Indian e-Visa for Business like he/she has the opportunity to expand his business internationally and can earn great profits and that it also makes your business trip to India safer and more convenient.