What is e-tourist visa India?
Indian e-Tourist visa is an entry pass for foreign nationals, who intend to travel India for sightseeing, recreational activities, a casual meeting with friends and relatives and other. E-Tourist visa is one category of e-Visa India, which you can opt for traveling the whole country, India.
Who are eligible to get e-Tourist visa India?
- People from 161 countries are only eligible for Indian e-Tourist visa. See the list of Eligible countries for e-Tourist visa India
With e-Tourist visa, travelers are restricted to perform the following activities only
- Recreation activity
- A casual meeting with friends and
- Foreign travelers must have a return ticket along with the onward journey
- Before you apply for an e-Tourist visa, you make sure you have a separate passport because if you are endorsed on the passport of parent and spouse, you aren't supposed to get Indian tourist visa.
How can I apply for an e-Tourist visa online?
You can apply for the e-Tourist visa online visiting our official website https://www.e-visaindiaonline.com. You can apply it in the following steps:
- Fill out the visa application form online available on the website
- Attach all the necessary documents and photographs
- Review the application form to make sure all the submitted details are correct
- You will receive your Indian e-Visa for Tourism via email within 3 days (within 5 working hours)
What are the documents requirements for Indian e-Tourist visa?
You need to submit a scanned passport which is valid for 6 months at least. The passport will be accepted in the PDF format and it can vary in the size from 10KB to 300KB.
- You require uploading a new photograph (taken within 6 months). The photo must be colourful and 2 inches X 2 inches in size.
- Uploaded photo must be in JPEG format and size can vary from 10KB to 1MB
- You must upload front view of the photo with complete face and open eyes.
- Any shadows on the background or face may get the photo rejected.
- You must complete the application form with legit information. Any mistake in the details provided by you can get it rejected.
How much is an e-Tourist visa for India?
- E-tourist visa India fee is---- which includes the service fee and government fee.
- Service fee- We charge the service fee to provide you the hassle-free and speedy e-Visa service.
- Government fee- It is a charge which is taken by the Government policy.
- The fee you submitted for the e-Tourist visa cannot be refunded back whether your application is granted or rejected.
- You need to make the payment at least 4 days before your travel. In case the payment is incomplete, your visa application cannot proceed further.
What is the e-tourist visa India processing time?
As soon as you apply for online Tourist visa, it hardly takes 72 hours to process your visa. You most probably receive it within 3 days (working days).