Introduction of Indian e-Visa for UAE: For a Stronger Relationship
The relationship between UAE and India is at their best phase at this point of time. The bilateral relationship between both countries has grown up into a very deliberate partnership as both are rising their personal and cooperate relations. The strength of tie was a major highlight of the last year.
Destinations like Kerala, Kashmir, Goa, and Delhi are attracting millions of tourists and thus increasing the tourist flow from UAE. The “Incredible India” campaign was also an appreciable move by the government for developing better tourism policies. The next impressive move was the introduction of electronic Indian visa due to which applying for Indian tourist permit has become much easier.
With electronic Indian visa from the UAE, the application process has become paperless and commute-free. There is no need to waste your time on the long queues as the government has made it simple for UAE citizens.
Types of Electronic India Visa:
Firstly, three types of Indian e-Visa namely e-Tourist visa, e-Medical visa, and e-Business visa were introduced, but recently two new types i.e. e-medical attendant visa and e-conference visa are added to the list for providing better convenience to aspirants.
What Are the Documents Required to Apply Indian E-Visa?
To apply for Indian electronic visa, you need to fill an online form. Here below is the list of documents you need to attach with the application form.
- Passport: Every applicant must have a passport with 6 months validity from the date of arrival.
- Scanned copy of passport: You need to attach a scanned copy of the information page of your passport.
- A digital photo: You need to attach a digital photograph of yourself.
- E-mail address: Your visa will be sent via email and hence a right email address is necessary.
- Payment method: You need a credit card, debit card or PayPal account for making the payment.
- The scanned copy of the medical prescription for e-medical visa
- A business card copy for e-business visa.
Important note:The children irrespective of their age need to have their own visa. You need to fill a separate application form for your children as well.
How to Apply?
It is very easy to apply for Indian e-Visa, all you need is to follow a simple application process, which is given underneath in a step-by-step manner:
- Fill the Indian visa application form using your true personal details
- Attach the required documents that are mentioned in the form
- Make sure you fill everything in the right manner
- Fill the form and then check out using the credit/debit card
- You will receive the visa within 5-7 days.
Few important precautions to be taken care of:
- The photograph must follow the specified requirements
- Provide the correct information as false information can lead the application to rejection
- Apply at least one week before if you have time, so that you can afford the delay (it happens)
Other Ways to Get an Indian Visa for UAE Nationals:
Apart from e-Visa, you can get a regular visa for India if you are a UAE national. For this, you need to fill the online form first. Regarding this, read the guidelines specified by the Indian government. Click here: http://www.indembassyuae.gov.in/eoi.php?id=guidlines
After filling the online office, you need to visit the BLS center. To find your center, go to https://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/
The Indian embassy in UAE is placed at:
Plot No. 10,
Off the Sheik Rashid bin Saeed Street (Previously known as Airport Road),
near to Pepsi-cola, P. O. Box 4090,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
There are 9 categories of Indian visa, choose the one and start the process by duly filling the application form. To get the complete fee details click onhttps://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/visa/visa-fee.php
Need Help 24/7