Indian e-Visa for China: for a Better Travelling Experience
India is recorded as top 10 renowned goals for Chinese voyagers in Asia. India has constituted a committee named as Authorized Destination Status (ADS) for Chinese tourists. As we know the relationship between India and China is historic. They both are centers for Spiritual and religious activities. Both of them went through the western colonization in the 19th and 20th centuries. The relationship between India and China has cordial over the years. Both countries are at the stage of development but consistently growing, this gives a boost to the bilateral relationship between them.
E-Visa India for Chinese Citizen:
India warmly welcomes Chinese tourists, thus to encourage the bilateral relationship between both countries i.e. India and China, the Indian government has introduced e-Visa facility for Chinese people. This way it has become quite convenient to travel from China to India as the visa can be availed online without physically visiting the embassy.
The Indian e-Visa facility is open to 166 countries and china is one of them. The confluence of two largest economies can profit the both and hence a large number of Chinese visitors come to India for different purposes.
The best thing about Indian online visa that it is not restricted to tourism only, but e-Medical visa and e-Business visa are also available for better convenience. As per stats, some 240,000 Chinese tourists visited India in 2017 and a growth in the number can be seen in later years.
Note: "The Indian Tourism Office will be now headed by IAS and IFS officers so that the maximum number of Chinese tourists can visit India without any hassle."
How Indian e-Visa works for Chinese people?
Here are the few details that every Chinese user must be aware of. Read all the points carefully so that you won’t face any difficulty while applying for Indian e-Visa.
- The passport with the minimum validity of six months.
- A digital photo of the applicant
- A scanned copy for information page
- Answer the queries asked (it normally contains personal question)
- Any credit or debit card for the payment.
Important note: To get the right details, it is advised to check the document requirements on the Indian government website.
The Indian e-Visa for Chinese people is can be attained online by filling an application form. After reaching to India, you will be needing to clear the biometric check at the airport and seaports for stamping.
- It may take 4-7 days to attain the Indian e-Visa. So, make sure you apply within the time to get a visa on the right time.
- The visa fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
- The applicant needs to carry the printed copy of Indian e-Visa at the time of travel. Make sure that ETA status should appear as “granted” before you begin to travel.
- The e-Visa neither can be extended not converted from one type to another.
- Carry the same passport you used while applying for e-Visa.
Important Facts to Know If You Are Traveling from China to India
- The distance between India to China is 2984 Km, and 1854 in miles. By air, it will take only 3.31 hours to arrive from China to India.
- China uses UTC/GMT+08:00 zone as its standard time and thus ahead India by 2.5 hours.
- Both India and China are the oldest civilization and most culture-rich countries. Both share many similarities such as both are originated from Himalaya and Tibet plateau.
- There are multiple references can be found in the Vedas (holy books) of India and this explains the cultural connection between both the counties.
- Buddhism, which has a large number of followers in China originated in India and hence India is the best destination to visit for Buddhist pilgrims.
- There are 35 world heritage sites in India and those are recognized by UNESCO, so Chinese people can get the unusual experience of traveling.
- You can fins, pristine beaches, high-attitude Mountains, wild dense forests and dry deserts in one country. India’s geographical diversity is a major attraction that every Chinese must encounter.
|GPS Coordinates (DMS)||
35° 51´ 41.9760'' N
104° 11´ 43.4400'' E
20° 35´ 37.2480'' N
78° 57´ 46.3680'' E
|Average Elevation||1084 m (6,037 ft)||160 m (525 ft)|
Need Help 24/7
- E-Tourist visa
- E-Business Visa
- E-Medical Visa
- E-Tourist Visa For UK Citizens
- E-Visa for USA Citizens
- E-Visa for Canadian Citizens
- E-Visa Chinese Citizen
- E-Visa For UAE Citizens
- E-Medical Attendant Visa
- E-Conference Visa to India
- India Visa for Japanese
- India Visa for German
- India Visa for Australian Citizens
- India Visa for French
- India visa for Children