Indian e-Visa for Japanese: All You Need to Know
Getting India visa for Japanese is no more a hassle with the introduction of e-Visa. You no longer need to visit the Indian embassy, everything can be done online now. A computer and an internet connection is all you need to get the Indian visa.
Indian e-Visa is mainly available in three categories i.e. e-Tourist Visa, e-Medical Visa, e-Business Visa. So if you are visiting India for either business, medical or tourism purpose, you need to apply for any of those categories.
Well, to sum up, you need to complete an online form, fill the personal details & personal information, and make the payment to obtain the electronic visa India.
Indian Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
To avoid wasting time & money in filling the application form and making the payment, it is better to know about the requirements and the eligibility criteria first.
Keep the following documents handy when applying for an Indian e-Visa as a Japanese:
- Passport that must be valid for next six months
- Passport-size photo with white background
- Scanned image of the first and last page of the passport
- A medical letter or business card copy for e-Medical and e-Business visa respectively
Steps to be followed:
Here are the easy steps you need to follow to apply for an Indian e-Visa:
- Begin by filling in the information in the online application form.
- Enter your personal details, family details, occupation details and other details that must be valid and accurate.
- Just keep following the instructions and fill the information required on every page.
- Once you have entered the information correctly, you have to make the payment as prescribed by the Indian government. You have to pay the fees online using your debit or credit card. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation of the successful payment.
- After you have successfully submitted the e-Visa application process, it will be processed within 3-5 days. Once it gets approved, it will be sent to you via email.
- Make sure to carry the visa and the passport at the airport as the passport will be stamped at the airport. The biometric information will be taken at the airport once you land in India.
Indian e-Visa Validity for Japanese Citizens
|Category||Validity||Duration Of Stay||Entries|
|e-Tourist Visa||One-month e-Tourist Visa- 30 days||30 days||Double entries|
|One year e-Tourist Visa- 365 days||continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days||Multiple|
|Five years e-Tourist Visa- 5 years||continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days||Multiple|
|e-Business Visa||365 days||continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days||Multiple|
|e-Medical Visa||60 days from the date of arrival into India.||60 days||Triple|
Indian Entry and Exit Points for Japanese
You can enter India through any of the designated airports and seaports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kochi, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Vishakhapatnam.
Seaports: Kochi, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai.
Need Help 24/7
- E-Tourist visa
- E-Business Visa
- E-Medical Visa
- E-Tourist Visa For UK Citizens
- E-Visa for USA Citizens
- E-Visa for Canadian Citizens
- E-Visa Chinese Citizen
- E-Visa For UAE Citizens
- E-Medical Attendant Visa
- E-Conference Visa to India
- India Visa for Japanese
- India Visa for German
- India Visa for Australian Citizens
- India Visa for French
- India visa for Children
- India e-visa for Singapore
- India visa for Malaysians