Indian Visa for French Citizens: The Complete Process
If you are the one who has never been to India, it’s your chance as getting Indian visa is now much easier with the introduction of Electronic visa facility. India is an attractive opportunity, not only for recreational activities but also for investment purposes. India is a booming economy and hence everyone must give it a try. With one of the seven wonders, 27 cultural and 8 natural sites and widely diverse culture, India has become the major attraction.
France shares a close bond with India and the recent deal of French Rafale of Dassault Aviation captured the biggest contract from India to supply the 126 battle airships for the IAF. This contract has opened a new association between India and France. Therefore, a large number of French tourists have started applying for Indian visa to explore and invest in this greatest economy of South Asia.
About Indian Visa:
French citizens like any other country, need to apply for a visa for visiting India. Indian tourism Ministry offers two types of visas namely Indian regular visa and Electronic visa, which can be applied through the embassy and online application respectively.
Nowadays the majority of people are drooping over the electronic visa, especially those who are planning a shorter trip to India. E-visa facility has numerous benefits such as; saves time, application process is free of hassle, budget-friendly, easy to obtain and no physical appointments with embassy.
So, now the French people can apply for Indian Visa whenever and wherever they want to; just keeping the required documents handy is the trick. Also, keep the margin of a week at least between the application date and date of flying because it takes 5-7 days to get an Indian e-visa with Normal Processing. Though urgent processing is available, it only caters the special cases such as the death or illness of relatives, medical emergency or unavoidable business plans.E-tourist visa: For traveling and recreational activities
E-business visa: For a short business trip to India.
E-medical visa: For short term medical treatment in India
E-medical attendant visa: For accompanying a patient to India. Only two attendants can apply for e-visa over one medical e-visa.
E-conference visa: For attending the seminars and conferences organized by government and non-government organizations.
List of Documents French Citizens Need to Apply for Indian e-Visa:
- The scanned copy of the bio-data page of your passport.
- Scanned copy of passport size photos
- Passport with two blank pages and a minimum of 6 months validity
- The medical letter issued by the Indian institution
- Scanned copy of the business letter.
The Process to Get Indian e-Visa for French People:
- First, fill the online application form with your personal and professional information. Make sure you provide the authentic information to get the visa approval
- Attach the required documents depending upon the type of visa you are applying for
- Affix the passport size image that matching the prescribed requirements
- Fill the application fee using your Debit card, Credit card or PayPal account
- Wait for 3-7 days to get the visa on your email id
- After receiving the visa, get a printed copy which is necessary to carry while traveling
- Get the visa stamped on your passport at the airport or seaport.
E-visa is a convenient way to get a permit to visit India. But make sure you provide the correct information asked in the form. Moreover, for every individual a specific visa form is needed to be filled.
Need Help 24/7
- E-Tourist visa
- E-Business Visa
- E-Medical Visa
- E-Tourist Visa For UK Citizens
- E-Visa for USA Citizens
- E-Visa for Canadian Citizens
- E-Visa Chinese Citizen
- E-Visa For UAE Citizens
- E-Medical Attendant Visa
- E-Conference Visa to India
- India Visa for Japanese
- India Visa for Australian Citizens
- India Visa for French
- India visa for Children
- India e-visa for Singapore
- India visa for Malaysians