Important Instructions for the Indian E-Visa Applicants
Before you apply for Indian e-visa, you must give a close eye to the instructions which are given below:
International visitors can opt for e-visa with the objective of taking a tour, recreation, meeting relatives, looking for a medical treatment and business meeting.
Important Note: Traveller cannot apply for employment in India via India e-visa
In case of below certain circumstances, your e-visa India may get discarded
- Incorrect date of birth and name on the application form
- Passport has wrong details or faulty image upload
- Passport does not have six month validity or not have two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Picture in the passport does not show full face, eyes open and front view
Important information associated with Indian e-visa
- While filling the application form, review all the details before you proceed to the save and continue option.
- Once you have submitted the fee for e-visa application, it cannot refund as the fee stands for the processing of the application. It doesn’t matter whether the application is rejected or not.
- You can apply for Indian e-visa for maximum 2 times of a year
- You must hold e-visa along with the passport on arrival in India
- You can stay for two months for the date of your arrival in India as the validity of e-Visa is 60 days. Moreover, you are allowed for double entry if opting for e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa and triple entry in case of e-Medical Visa.
- After you enter in India, you are responsible to the Indian laws
- Your e-visa to the India is only valid for passing through 28 designated Airports which include Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam and 5 Designated Seaports including (Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai). But travelers are allowed to take a departure from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Need Help 24/7