Need Help 24/7
Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply for E-Visa you just need to submit a pre-application form, which is to be completed online.
- After completing E-Visa form within 4-5 business working days, you will get your E-visa along with its status on your E-Mail Id. You just have to take the print out of that form and travel.
- While applying for E-visa you have to upload your photograph and scanned image of biometric page of the passport.
- If you do not have any soft image of passport and Photograph, then you can click the picture from your phone camera or digital camera at your home and then upload in your application.
- You can save and exit from your application at any time and then again re-login by using Temporary application ID.
A: Business Visa is for non-Indian visitors who intend to visit India for the purpose of expanding their business or contact local companies on behalf of companies outside India.
A: It depends on the country of origin for the person applying for e-Business Visa but mostly it takes around 4 to 7 business days for the processing.
A: No, it is not allowed to change the purpose of your visit once you reach India. It is kind of illegal to travel India on a business Visa.
A: The e-Business Visa is valid for one year and the multiple entries are allowed throughout the year.
A: The passport of the applicant must have at least 6 months of validity from the date you wish to arrive in India. And your passport must contain at least two blank pages at the time of applying.)
You are allowed to enter India via 28 designated Airports which are located in Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam and 5 designated Seaports- Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai. However, you can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India.
No, once you have submitted the application to the Indian government, the visa fees are non-refundable.